Hello and Welcome!
As a Somatic Sex, Intimacy & Breathwork Coach and Sexological Bodyworker,
I guide you to live a more authentic, embodied and pleasurable life.
I'm Emerald May (she/her)
My passion and mission is to centre my support for women, AFAB folks, femmes and couples to radiate worthiness, to embody authentic expression with integrity, self-acceptance and to cultivate inner power. I alchemise a blend of the unknown and evidence based practices to help rewire neural pathways to allow for a deeper connection and harmonious intimacy with self and others.
My practical and professional skills from my background in the developmental Psychology field are complimentary to my offering as a trauma informed Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Embodied Sex Coach and Conscious Connected Breathwork Facilitator.
Would you like to...
Explore and Increase your capacity to feel pleasure
- Feel more connected to yourself/and your partner(s)
- Learn how to have and hold boundaries
- Evolve agency, choice and empowerment
- Build more confidence in your body
- Accept and Love yourself deeper
- Develop a relationship with your shame and embarrassment
- Embrace your needs, your desires, your sexuality
- Create a sense of safety in your body
- Enjoy more satisfying sex
- Have better orgasms, or have an orgasm!
- Reconnect with your arousal
- Experience pleasure without pain
- De-stigmatise STIs
- Navigate your changing body
- Work with mismatched desire in relationship
- Recognise embodied integrity
- Amplify your communication skills around sex and intimacy
- Expand your consciousness; you know there is something more to sex and intimacy
If you'd like to know how...
"My sessions with Emerald were life changing. As a facilitator she created a space where I felt safe to share and always felt heard compassionately. Emerald has a broad set of tools and techniques and throughout the sessions: she guided me to heal and reconnect with parts of my body that felt frozen and numb. I also learned how to notice and honor my emotions as well as letting go of deep layers of shame I'd carried since childhood."